NUMBERS ARE PEOPLE COCK-UP BEFORE CONSPIRACY • CITE PRIMARY SOURCES OR GO HOME


Thursday 21 June 2012

@LOLGREECE GOES GLOBAL... WITH THANKS TO @CoveringDelta @LaurenLyster

After months of struggling with crappy internet connections, I've finally managed to get on to RT's Capital Account, produced by my friend Dimitri at @CoveringDelta. The topic was the nuanced political and economic life of Greece that doesn't fit standard ideological frameworks. I must admit, even if you don't know the tremendous amount of internet epic failz that preceded this, it's come out exceedingly well. If you do want to know though, suffice it to say at some point I was working through a bridged connection involving my phone and my laptop.

Without further ado, here is the show for you enjoyment. Please show you appreciation by tuning in to the Capital Account, which also features interviewees much more famous and important than myself:


1 comment:

  1. Quite polished! You an Oxford guy or something? Slight disconnect from avatar/moniker on Twitter, but I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that I am not notified of any comments and will not respond via comments.

Try to keep your criticism constructive and if you don't like something, do tell me how to fix it. If I use any of your suggestions, you will be duly credited.

Although I'm happy to entertain criticism of myself in the comments section, I will not tolerate hate speech. You will be given a written warning and after that I will delete further offending comments.

I will also delete any comments that are clearly randomly generated by third parties for their own promotion.

Occasionally, your comments may land in the spam box, which may cause them to appear with a slight delay as I have to approve them myself.

Thanks in advance for your kind words... and your trolling, if you are so inclined.